Heyo! Been a while since last post, haven’t been writing any code as of lately sadly, but don’t you go thinking I’m not hard at work! In my little time off I’ve been drawing up designs for a few more things to add to the game. Such as..
- Used for levelling up (Durr, as you would expect). Not quite sure yet how this will yield perks or stats as of yet.
- See previous.
- Used for customizing your character as well as giving you perks and bonuses, this might include ways of furthering your progress towards becoming that awesome ninja wizard warrior that you’ve always wanted to have. (Balance issues might occur).
- Shh! Secret Not really, but this will surely be an experience. Hint: What happens when you combine The Player + RTS + RPG + Empires + AI?
And as always, a small change log:
- Added Support for drawing text in-game.
- Added Items now displays the name when cursor hovers over an item.
- Added Items now displays how many items are in the stack.
- Added Graphics for Furnance and quite a few new Items.
- Edited Rewrote the code for moving Items from Action Bar to Inventory etc.